Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wish I were at the Zoo

Who am I kidding--most days it feels like I do live at the zoo :) My 3 boys have me running around in crazy circles most days and I even fondly refer to Spencer as "my little monkey" on a daily basis. And truly, living with him is pretty much like the way you see people with a pet Chimp in the movies. Spencer is extremely smart, non-verbal, and quite adapt at making messes. He eats us out of house and home, is loud and often makes high pitched noises, and he like to be chased. Spencer is very talented at drumming up mischief, convincing me to give in to his request for 1 more snack, and running away from me down the street while my arm are full of groceries. He is currently endearing himself to all our hearts by taking us all down my favorite adventure known as potty training. Despite all that, he is also extremely loving, cuddly, adorable, and he has me wrapped up pretty tightly around his little finger. So I suppose I'll just enjoy my time "living at the zoo" for the time being :)
Anyhow, how about a zoo themed layout and a card? Here are my projects with Queen and Company's new line, Wild Thing:

Thanks again for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment