Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where have I been?

Nowhere in particular, just busy :) I've been working on several assignments for Creative Memories which I can't share at the moment, but had fun doing. I did however, just finish up my assignments for Scrapbooks.com, so I have 2 of those layouts to share today.

The first is about Ty's Second Grade Moosical he performed in last week. He did such a great job--and we were very proud to watch him sing and do the actions to all the songs he had worked so long and hard to master--It was really fun!

And if you can believe it, there are 10 photos on this layout--a first in a very long time for me to have a layout with that many photos! The papers you see in these two layouts are mostly by Pink Paisley from their 365 degrees line. It's a great line for boys!







As you can see I also jumped on the banner bandwagon. I've loved seeing these as a trend for the past few months and this is my take on that trend :) You can also see some Cosmo Cricket chipboard chickens and Cosmo Cricket tiny letters.

The Journaling Reads: You practiced so hard for your second grade musical Ty! You knew all the songs and actions and despite telling us you were a little bit shy about performing you did awesome! We loved watching you sing, wear your chicken hat, and have a great time on stage with your classmates and friends! --April 15th 2010






This next ones uses some of the photos we took in the Bluebonnets last week--however I wanted to focus on my boys and not the flowers on this layout so I converted the photos to Black and White. It is based on a sketch I saw on the Imagenisce blog.











Journaling reads: Despite the nearly three-year age gap between you two, you really are best friends. You love to play together, you look out for each other, and you get so excited to share your day’s adventures with each other the moment you are reunited after school. I love to see the closeness you two share! 4/10/10



There are some Queen and Company Jewels on here as well as some Cosmo Cricket Buttons and the letters are by JillyBean Soup.


Two more layouts to come soon! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger.I always love to see your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm glad his musical went well. Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are an amazing scrapbooker. I have a long ways to go.

    Thank you again for helping us out with activity days and paper. We have one more activity(Mother/Daughter frames) and then I'll bring back what we don't use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginger - i love this!! thanks for tipping me to that line (i love a good boys line)

    you are featured on my new blog today!

    www.multipicturelayouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete