Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quick Layout Share Today

It is super hot around here today, so we will be mostly hanging out indoors. Maybe we will add a trip to the library or something. Whatever we do though it will be indoors! I'm hard at work on a big project at the moment so not much time for a long post, but I did want to post a recent layout.


This is a Valentines tradition of ours I wanted to scrapbook. The papers and large letter stickers are Bella Blvd. The small letters are some very old Scenic Route letters I pulled out from my stash of old alphabets. Buttons are SEI and Basic Grey. I used my cuttlebug and some craft foam to cut the hearts and foam flower. This is very loosely based on a sketch by Becky Fleck.

Journaling: When I was little my Mom used to give us special treats on Valentines Day. She would leave them next to our plates to find and eat at dinnertime. This was part of the way she would let us know she was thinking about us and wanted to show us she loved us as well as Dad on Valentines Day. I love this tradition, and about three years ago, started to do it with you three boys. This year you each got a giant marshmallow lollipop which I let you gobble down as soon as I snapped these photos! Thanks for being my little Valentines boys! I love you! Feb 2010
 
So that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Ginger, and what a fun tradition. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of goodies! Thanks for the opportunity to win, and thanks for all the great inspiration you provide here and at scrapbooks.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a generous, useful gift. And I look forward to visiting your blog often! Deb Anne S

    ReplyDelete