Thursday, December 2, 2010

KMA Layout Share

For this past month I decided to play with the new Crate Paper School Spirit line. I love the colors and patterns in this line--in fact I think it is currently my favorite release of this year. The projects I made with it came together so easily that they practically scrapbooked themselves! I love it when that happens. :)

This was my favorite layout of the bunch, all about Ty's first day of school this year.



The journaling reads: "This year Ty, you were very excited to start the school year! You were pleased to find out that you knew your teacher and that you liked her. You were also excited that Blake was starting Kindergarten and that you would be able to help him as he learned where everything was in the school! 3rd grade was my favorite year of grade school and I hope it will be one of yours as well! August 2010 "

More from this collection tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments: