Monday, June 25, 2012

A Cricut Quilted Christmas and a Stamping System Winner!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long break, we had a family reunion last week and I thought I'd be able to sneak a couple of posts in during all the fun we were having, but things were so busy and we stayed up waaaaaay too late for me to even think about blogging! Anyhow I have a couple of things to share today and up first is a set of stocking hangers I created for the Cricut Blog with one of Cricut's newest cartridges, A Quilted Christmas.



I saw a cute idea to make stocking hangers out of 2x4s on Pinterest and thought that idea would be a perfect  base for these adorable cuts from this cartridge.



In addition to the Quilted Christmas cuts, I added some flowers to the base of each stocking holder made from the Flower Shoppe Cartridge.



I cant wait to display these along with some new stocking this Christmas--now I just have to make 4 more for the kids stockings to hang on! 

Here is a quick look at a few of the other super fun cuts on this cartridge.

Here is another project I made, a Christmas card.



I love the beautiful and elegant card feature on this cartridge. The bottom of my card shows one of these card cuts. 


The sentiment is cut from the 'Tis The Season Cartridge by Creative Memories.


The patterned papers, and ribbon for these projects are all by Chatterbox, and the Cardstock is all by Creative Memories.

And now on to the winner of the Stamping System giveaway by Creative Memories. The random winner is:

Congrats Sunnie! I hope you have a great time creating with them!

Thanks for vising today everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Did I really win? That is so fun! Guess it was my lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At what size did you cut the border at the bottom of Santa Card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't remember Labguides, but it looks like I did a fit to length of 7" since the card is a 7" x 5" card.

    ReplyDelete