Monday, November 26, 2012

Time For Presents

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. We certainly did! We spent the holiday relaxing with my parents and then headed out to Six Flags to make some good use of our season passes. I finally got to actually ride some rides (pregnancy prevented this on earlier trips this year) and we had a great time towards the end of they day riding the same roller coaster over and over again. After the fourth time we started to go and Spencer made it clear he wasn't quite done yet. For a kid who doesn't speak he certain can communicate a lot with a simple dark look! Grandma took pity on him (not hard to do considering how much she likes roller coasters) and back we went for a fifth time. Gotta love that boy! He certainly knows how to have fun!

Today I have another Scrapbook.com layout to share. This time I used some of the very fun Bella Blvd "Birthday Boy" collection to scrapbook a few photos from Blake's 8th birthday.


I cut part of my title using my Cricut and the font on the Wild Card Cartridge.


This cupcake and present were simply cut out from patterned paper and added to my layout with pop dots.


I actually pulled out some paint and a toothbrush to fling some paint onto my Queen and Co. washi tape.  I practically never do "messy" techniques on my layouts but this worked out so well I may do again in the future. Much cheaper and easier to customize the colors than with mists too. 


The journaling reads: "You are a huge Lego fan Blake, and because of that all you wanted for your 8th birthday was Lego related things. I had a lot of fun picking out Lego sets, a Lego book, and a Lego computer game for you. Based on your enthusiastic reaction to each item as you opened it, I’d say you loved them all!"

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Ginger!! I adore the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa confirms and approves all of the above! (I was there, so I know..... I just can't make it all as purdy as Ginger can.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found you via Pinterest. I love your work, so fun and fresh. I noticed you haven't posted in awhile, I hope that you will continue to post, I have started following you and would love to see more :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete