Tuesday, January 15, 2013

She Spits

Oh boy does she! Before Claire was born I always thought there couldn't be a baby out there who spit up more than Blake. I thought he was the king of baby spit up. Claire however, beats him hands down! We always have to have extra blankets around to catch it. Thankfully, it seems to be subsiding lately as she learns to sit up and eat a few solids. Hopefully soon it will be nothing but a memory and my poor carpet can get a good deep clean and catch a break for awhile. Until then I'll just keep doing lots of extra loads of laundry and be glad that so far she drools less than Blake.


The papers here are from the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection. The title was cut out with my Cricut and the Birthday Bash cartridge and then I ran the title through my crimper to give it some texture. There is also a felt cupcake and some buttons by Pebbles, stickers by SRM, and Baker's Twine by Queen and Company. I used a toothbrush and some white paint to splatter paint in a couple of places. I also used one of my new punches--a cupcake one by Fiskars. 

The journaling reads: "Well the title pretty much says it all! You Claire are a very spitty baby! You have been from the very beginning, but thankfully, it doesn’t seem to bother you. 

However, it has about doubled the amount of laundry I do and polka dotted the carpet! We love you anyhow Miss Claire and we know that this stage won’t last much longer. Dec 2012"

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment