Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thinking of You Shaker Card

I have another shaker card to share today made with Queen and Company's Heart Throb Shaker Card Kit. For this card I really wanted to show off the papers that I had so much fun designing so I picked out a few of my favorites and cut them into strips and added them diagonally across the card front. That was a quick and easy way to have a lot of different patterns all on one card without overwhelming it and making it look cluttered. 


Here is the entire 6x6 Paper Pad for this line. I can't help but be pretty proud of it! (And yes, you can purchase it individually if your'e not interested in the whole kit.)


The shaker heart was easy and simple to put together! Just peel off the liner from the foam heart. Stick it down on some pink card stock, fill with the included and adorable little hearts, diamonds, and flowers, peel off the liner on the other side of the foam heart and add the pre-cut acetate cover. Then I ran the stitched heart die through my Cuttlebug and glued the heart frame to the front of the shaker. The whole shaker took me only two minutes to make!  The included hello die and stickers also made adding my sentiment super fast and easy! I cut the hello out  a  few times and glued them together for extra dimension.


Look how cute the tiny heart and flower Topping are inside the card! These are my favorite of Queen and Company's new Toppings.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: