Thursday, June 15, 2017

Birthday Card Eye Candy

Another new kit that I contributed to with a patterned paper pad and stamp set launched recently! It's the Pretty Presents Kit by Queen and Company, which is just perfect for any gift giving occasion from birthday to wedding and everything in between! The cute little present dies can be used on their own or to make these incredibly cute shaker embellishments. The kit includes adorable fake sprinkles and tiny gift bows in different colors for a really cute and unique look inside your shakers!






I envisioned making lots of birthday cards when I designed the papers for the Pretty Presents Kit! This card is possibly my favorite card I've made with the kit so far. In addition to the cute shaker supplies from the kit I added some Opals and Lollies to up the "candy" look I was going for.





I'm excited to share more of my projects with this kit in the coming days!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment