Thursday, August 21, 2008

August Layouts for Scrapbooks.com

I promise I have a bunch of vacation and recent photo session to show--but for today I just want show my August scrapbooks.com layouts. You can click for a larger look--oh, and if you want a peek at a few surfing photos from our trip take a closer look at my "Surfer Boy" layout :)

Two of these layouts were done using the sketches I did for the Scrapbooks.com blog: Simple Inspiration. Be sure to hop over there are see all the great sketches and artwork by the wonderful design team. Lots of great eye candy there!

4 comments:

  1. okay i love the surfer boy one! what a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh. I LOVE giraffes!!! Can I ask where you got yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly :)

    The Giraffe is Basic Grey Chipboard from their sugared collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, Ginger. I really love these. It was great to see you guys again for a few days.

    I left you something on my blog that you'll have to check out when you get a minute.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete