Thursday, August 14, 2008

On Vacation

I'm still on vacation at the moment so this will be a super short post--however, I thought I'd add a handful of photos from our adventures last week on South Padre Island. We had a lot of fun visiting with my family and spending lots of time in the super warm gulf waters. I am so excited to have a lot of great surfing photos to scrapbook--Even Ty had a great time on the waves with his board this time. I haven't edited those photos yet, but once I get back I'll post some of those. In the mean time here is a family shot, one of me and Spencer, and a fun look at our "bicycle built for 10" :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. My parents absolutely LOVE South Padre Island. They told me that is a place I definitely need to visit. So glad you guys got to go on a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete