Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Sneak Peek

This time is it Queen and Company--which is truly an amazing company. I have always loved their products--from the first time I laid eyes on their little makeup bag with all the cute embellishments packaged inside--to now with their great bulk sales. Now you can buy just what you want to buy without paying extra for packaging! And on top of that, they have an amazing new release! So many great lines, and I got to play with my two favorites: Magic and Boy crazy. So perfect for me as we just went to Disneyland in the fall, and well, obviously testosterone levels run high in this house :)
Here is a look at what I did with them:
Awesome products aren't they? I had a lot of fun working with them! Be sure and head on over to scrapbook.com and see the full sneak peek of all their lines, plus lots more artwork from other team members! Also be sure and head over to the Queen and Company blog and enter the give away contest to win some for yourself :)

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, those are seriously the CUTEST pages! I love your designs. You are so creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete