Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just a little bit of new stuff....

I don't have a lot of time today--haha, when do I ever? :) -- but I did want to post some recent bridals. I love doing bridals! I've been lucky to have such beautiful brides and it is always exciting to talk to them about their plans for the big day. Everyone of them just glows with happiness and this sweet young lady was no different! I adored her dress! I've wanted to do a bride with a really full skirt for awhile now, and we did have some fun with it! We went out to the Mercer Botanic Gardens on a Tuesday afternoon, and it was the perfect location!
Also here are my layouts (and a card) I did for scrapbooks.com this month. Just click for a closer look:

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful portraits- what a gorgeous location- and such cute layouts, Ginger!!

    ReplyDelete