Monday, April 11, 2011

Swing Buddies

A little something digital today! I bought some awesome digital kits and templates a few months ago, but haven't had much time to play with them. I made up for that a little over the weekend and came up with this.

Swing Buddies

The journaling reads: "Just as the school year ended and Dad headed out to scout camp, I got really, really, sick with something like the flu. I had very little energy and spent most of two or three days sitting on the couch downstairs trying to care for you three boys. One of the only good moments of those few days was looking out the window and watching Ty and Blake playing together. Ty was pushing Blake on the swing and then jumping on his back to join him in the ride. They were both giggling and laughing so hard...despite how sick I felt, I found my self laughing too--and running for the camera of course! June 2009"

This is the digi kit I used, Brotherly Love, by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Meghan Mullens, super cute huh? :)

And I used this very fun template by Cindy Schneider

I love that Cindy now includes a .page file with her templates making them compatible (and very easy to use) with Storybook Creator Plus 3.0--my favorite digital scrapbooking software, so simple to use and worth every penny! I moved things around a bit, but overall stuck pretty close to the original.

Anyhow, that's it for today! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment: