Monday, May 2, 2011

Romp, Chomp, and Stomp

This week on the Pebbles blog they are showcasing layouts and projects made by mixing the great Pebbles lines with lines from their parent company American Crafts. I had a lot of fun with my project, some dinosaurs for Ty's bedroom wall. He has been after me to help him get some dinosaurs up on his wall ever since we let him have his own room last summer. Once I stumbled across these adorable dinosaur SVG files at Lettering Delights I knew I finally had a great way to get some fun ones made!





These papers are a mix of Happy Go Lucky, Hello Sunshine, Ever After, and Campy Trails. I used my Cricut to not only cut the dinosaurs but the little captions as well (The caption font is SS Whimsy). Be sure and check out the other great American Crafts/Pebbles projects all this week on the Pebbles blog!

Have a happy Monday!

1 comment: