Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Picadilly

One of my recent favorite collections from Basic Grey is Picadilly! I love the colors and fun country patterns included in this line--very fun stuff! I used it here on this layout about Spencer enjoying some fall leaves in his grandparents backyard last November.

Finally Fall

The journaling reads: "Spencer, you had so much fun playing in all the fall leaves at Grandma and Grandpa Williams' home. We don't see fall leaves in Houston much, so it was a special treat to have a few spare hours to romp through them! November 2011"

Also I want to thank my sweet sister-in-law Becky, for passing a blogging award on to me last Friday! If you haven't checked out her blog you are really missing out! She is a super talented scrapbooker and does amazing things scrapbooking her four sweet girls! I love visiting her blog and seeing her beautiful work--check it out if you have a moment.

As part of the award I get to highlight 5 other bloggers that I love--so head on over and check these talented ladies out!

1. Charity Hassel  Love what my fellow Cricut team member does with her Cricut!

2. Kathy Martin. Great little details on her scrapbooks and cards--and lots of great color!

3. Liz Birnel A sweet friend of mine who just started an Esty shop and blog featuring her beautiful and fun crocheted items!

4Alicia Giess --One of the nicest and kindest scrapbookers I've ever had the pleasure of designing with! And she scrapbooks awesome too!

5.  Michelle St. Clair--I adore her slightly simple graphic style! Her pages are always clean and lovely and she can rock two page layouts! 

Have fun checking out these talented ladies--and as always, thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. You are too cute, Ginger! What a fun Spencer page, too. I looked at that collection and almost got some and then put myself on a spending freeze- as you know I have a lot of stuff already. That page turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute page!!! love it! And best wishes on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete