Friday, February 17, 2012

Yeah For A Fixed Window and More Halloween

Thanks to a good friend of ours the van is back in great shape and I'm counting my blessings that if the window had to break, I'm very glad it picked one of the few days this week without rain. Now I'm all set for the rather wet and wild weather they say we are going to be having this weekend. Perfect timing! 

So as I mentioned in my last post, today I'm showing my other Halloween layout that there just wasn't time for me to add yesterday. It again uses the Bella Blvd "Too Cute To Spook" line and is about a very fun little Halloween party the boys had with some of their cousins last October.


The journaling reads: "What a great time we had meeting up with your cousins in Dallas for a mini Halloween party in the hotel room. We dressed up, played games, and ate lots of candy. Some of my favorite moments included watching you boys “mummy wrap” your cousins in toilet paper and watching the eruption of giggles while we played “Don’t Eat Jack!” I’m so glad we live close enough to see your cousins often as we always have a great time together! October 2011"

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment