Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday Bash

Birthday's are one of the events I don't always scrapbook right away. In fact I have many of Ty and Blake's birthday photos from years ago that are still waiting to be printed. Spencer, I guess is just lucky as I have always gotten to his relatively quickly--and I have them all done! This layout for Scrapbook.com is about his latest birthday.


The collection is Bazzill Dino-Mite again, and the journaling reads: "For your 5th Birthday Spencer we planned a lot of fun things! We started out with an early celebration with a lunch of your favorite things (hot dogs and french fries) with ice cream and gluten free chocolate cookies for your dessert. You really enjoyed opening your presents (which included a lot of Thomas the Train components) and blowing out your candles! After we finished opening all the presents we packed up and drove to Galveston to spend a night in a hotel there and check out the festival of lights at Moody Gardens. You seemed to really like looking at all the lights and holding your grandparents hands as we walked through the lighted spectacle! Dec. ‘11"

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I think I have only a few of Ben's birthday's scrapped and he's the same age as Spencer, with a Dec. birthday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, that I love the page and I love the design. You make the best boy's pages!!!

    ReplyDelete