Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Hop Time (Win some great prizes too!)

I'm super excited to be participating in a blog hop starting tomorrow! Creative Memories is showcasing it's two beautiful new lines with projects from their design team. I've had a lot of fun playing with my projects and can't wait to share them with you tomorrow! So I hope you come back tomorrow and check out my blog and all the other designers blogs to see some truly gorgeous new lines and some wonderful projects--prizes too! For more information check out the Creative Memories blog.


And because I can't do a post without a project, here is a little bit of Cricut work I did for the Cricut Blog back in December. I believe I showed a thumbnail of them before, but here are the full size images.



These cards use a beautiful Christmas line from Echo Park and the Elegant Edges and Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridges. The Rub-On sentiments are by Melissa Frances and the jewels are by Queen and Co. 

Thanks for visiting! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment