Friday, April 6, 2012

Cricut Flowers

I have a quick share of a project I did with the new Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusive, Mother’s Day Corsage. It was really fun to play with and I loved how the flowers turned out! They were fairly easy to assemble and with the help of hot glue, fairly fast too!




I used some of my favorite My Mind's Eye papers from their Quite Contrary line. They were the perfect dusty rose color for my flowers. 



There are lots more wonderful Mother's Day Digital Cartridges up on the Cricut blog, so be sure to hop over there and see all the other beautiful projects!

Thanks again for visiting and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Are there any directions anywhere that tell how to put the petals together. Is each layer a different size? Sorry for if these are simple questions. Just a beginner and a little intimidated by my machine. These are gorgeous and I'd really like to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they don't fade and die! Lovely, lovely project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete