Thursday, April 26, 2012

Such A Happy Baby

When Spencer was a baby he was just full of smiles and grins! He was always happy to get even the smallest amount of attention from anyone and I often called him my ray of sunshine as he was always so happy. Even now he is almost always in a very good mood and I consider him one of the happiest little boys out there. He just has a very cheerful disposition. About the only time he gets upset is when he is told that he can't do something. Then we do have a bit of a meltdown, but they are typically very short lived. 

He was about 9 months old in these photos of him in his stroller and I love that he was even happy being strapped in his stroller when he might have preferred to be out and on the move. 


I used the new Baby Boy line by Bella Blvd for this layout. The moment I saw photos of this line from CHA winter I knew it was going to be a must have even though my "baby boy" was five. As I don't scrapbook in any real order I still have a few random baby photos--like these to get to. 


This layout also uses some of the awesome new Queen and Company "Goosebumps" bling and their baker's twine. Additionally, I used my Cricut to cut the hexagons and stars with the My Quiet Book Cartridge.


I'll have another layout with this line to show soon! Have a great day!

3 comments: