Monday, March 4, 2013

Hints at What's Coming

Sorry to be so absent! It is never my intent to have that happen! I don't even have very many good excuses this time, we have just simply been enjoying life--and being more present in all the small moments this past month. Having a baby in the house again reminds me just how fast all these moments fly by and I'm trying desperately to soak in all these fleeting stages before they are gone! So I've been busy cuddling, holding, playing with, feeding, and singing to Claire; teaching Blake how to make Origami animals, boomerangs and Ninja stars--as well as a bunch of Cub scout stuff; helping Ty with his homework, projects, and plans for moving up to middle school; and working with Spencer to have more communication tools--including a daily calendar and tasks chart where he can communicate more to us about the activities coming up in his day/week/month. It's been a month full of fun, work, and lots of family togetherness and I've really enjoyed it all. 

I've also been busy creating things--as usual. So the good news is I have a large backlog of projects to display. The bad news is I'm going to start tomorrow. So for today I'm just leaving you with little previews of what's coming over the next couple of weeks!





















Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've been cooking up, Ginger. It all looks so cute. We really need to come visit you guys sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete