Monday, April 8, 2013

If you love baby ideas, you won't want to miss this!

I'm very excited to be participating in another Creative Memories blog hop! They are always fun and have great prizes to win!


This one will be starting in just a couple of days and will feature lots of wonderful ideas using their newest baby lines--It's A Girl and It's A Boy. I adore these lines--some of my favorite lines from any company ever!  They are full of wonderful little details beyond the fabulous papers, like matching embossed cardstock, perfect cardstock stickers and elements, and a matching Cricut cartridge--Tiny Treasures (sadly currently back ordered, but hopefully back in stock soon). I had a lot of fun making my layout for this hop and I can't wait to show it here on my blog!

But since I have to wait until Wednesday here are a couple of my past projects with these lines:


So, I hope you will join me and the other Creative Memories Design team members this Wednesday and Thursday for lots of fun and inspiration!


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment