Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiny Girl, Giant Yawn

This is one of my favorite photos of Claire. She was about a week old and I was posing her for her newborn portraits when she let our this giant yawn. I was lucky enough to have my camera in hand and I'm so glad I did! It's strange to remember just what a tiny little thing she was back then. She was just shy of 6 lbs and when you picked her up it seemed almost as if you were holding a doll instead. Her brothers were closer to the 8 lb range at this point so she was really a big contrast to them.

 

The papers and embellishments here are more of the wonderful  My Girl collection from My Mind's Eye. The buttons, Washi tape, and Twine are again from Queen and Company, and there is my favorite new date/expression stamp again from K and Company.


No Cricut title work this time, just some American Crafts Chipboard. I did put my circle punches to good use though. I have always loved circle punches!


The Journaling reads: "I just love this photo of you Claire! I just happened to have the camera out to take other photos of you and got lucky enough to catch this expression. I just love they way your sweet little face is all bunched up in this giant yawn! It’s adorable!"


Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and absolutely gorgeous! You used the MME products perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cute, I love the bright and cheerful colours. Beautiful photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love everything you make! But of course, the big yawn is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this!! Such a pretty page and a gorgeous collection!!

    ReplyDelete