Friday, December 7, 2007

The great outdoors!

I love the weather here in the fall-it is still warm and beautiful for sessions into December! As such, I've been doing almost all of my photo shoots at nearby parks--and it has been a blast! Take a peek: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Of course newborns do better inside. This little guy had the most amazing complexion for only being 3 weeks old! He was also a perfect little sleeper! So everyone--meet Daxton: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And last but not least--my new little niece--who is just perfect in every way! I still can't get over how much hair she has! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I hope you all enjoyed these! I have a whole bunch more outdoor sessions I'm working on editing--so you are sure to see more :)

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome work, Ginger! I am in love with them all, but my fave is that toddler in the swing. The angle, the colors, that darling cutie pie - just adorable! Very impressive work, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, ginger! I can't wait to see the others. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME work as always! I am with Aimee...LOVE the little girl in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ginger...you never cease to amaze me with your pictures. GREAT JOB!!!! Just one of these times you should post a bad picture you took (if it even exists) so the rest of us can feel better about ourselves! he he, only teasing. You do such a great job! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginger,

    I can't tell you how many compliments we've had on the pictures you've taken for us. They're great!

    I finally printed some of Brayden's 1st year and they look great. I love the newborn pics you take and I'm sad I missed Brayden that small but...maybe for the next one...whenever that may be.

    Thanks again for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginger you are amazing! What talent you have! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ginger!! these are all so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO SO WOW!! I love your work..I wish I lived near by...ALANA from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so talented!! I always love stopping by your blog and seeing the great pics you took - you have a great eye!!!

    ReplyDelete