Friday, December 14, 2007

Quick update

A quick update with some more recent sessions plus a look at some boarders I've attempted made with some new brushes I've been playing with: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ginger! It's me, Mylee! How are you?? I love your work. Mike and I also have a blog, we'd love to hear from you and catch up. Check ours out at http://thefunky5.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon! Love always, Mylee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving all these pictures (especially the cute girls at the top of the post:)! you do such a great job! hopefully you're not going too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm lovin' the borders. okay, I really like the stair step thing with Melanie and her family. It's adorable!

    I love checking out all your pictures. I'm still getting all kinds of compliments on our Christmas greeting cards b/c of the pictures you took for us. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the borders. I'll have to ask you about that later! Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete