Friday, May 22, 2009

I know I promised more photo shoots....

...and I will deliver on that, but first you will have to endure some scrapbook stuff. Why? Because I'm the mom and I said so. I actually said that the other day. I can't remember what the boys were doing (or not doing more likely) that prompted it, but I just about cracked up afterward. I didn't think I'd ever say that, but at the moment it seemed like the best choice of words. Much better than the other choice I was entertaining. Anyhow, I was able to keep a straight face and the boys did do as I asked, I remember that much. But I digress, first the scrapbook stuff. These are a bunch of cards using the Melissa Frances French Twist line. I've really been having a lot of fun making cards lately--they are starting to come much more naturally to me. I used to really struggle with making cards.
And now the promised photo shoots. How about some newborn love for today? This little guy is about 6 month old now--so yeah, it's about time he got his turn on my blog.
Everyone, I give you Mason.
Mason meet everyone.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you just love all that red hair? Adorable!
And how about a few of sweet little miss Ruby?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a cutie--and such a good sleeper for us! Love it when I get a sleepy one! So that is it for today, but more to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Ginger, how do you do it? What adorable stuff! I think you could go into business making baby announcements. Wow,let's just say you are the queen of scrapbooking!

    Love the newborn pics.Oh, some day when my kids are bigger and I get a nice camera and learn some photography skills, I think it would be awesome to take newborn pics. They are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy!!! Your cards are always above and beyond. Those photos are breath-taking!!

    Stop by blog, I'm having my 1 year blogaversary!!! Not to mention a giveaway!!!
    http://mimmersscrapbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post and the previous one, but its always so fun to see your work. I'll admit that I am a girly girl and I love these cards. And these babies are so precious. I was telling Adam that we should have you do a photo session for our family when you come this summer. We would love it if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete