Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photoshoots

Hi everyone! As promised here is a look at some favorites from my past photo shoots. I've been terrible at posting them--and because of that many of these are several months old. Still, better late than never right? :) At least I hope so. So here goes. Today I'm showing favorites from my mini sessions last December. I only do mini sessions once a year--usually the first Saturday in December. The point of these sessions is to get 1 or 2 family poses for Christmas cards etc. and 1 pose of each child. Sometimes there is time to get a shot of just the children together and just the Mom/Dad together as well. Typically a mini session will take around 30 minutes and will yield around 10-12 photos. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I will be doing 5 mini sessions this year. They will be on December 5th and I will begin booking them on September 1st. I will have more info on times, location, etc. as we get closer to September. My current price list can be found on my portfolio site: http://www.gingerwilliamsphotography.zenfolio.com/ Be sure and stop by everyday for the next few days for more photo shoot updates. I have a LOT to share! :) And as a side note, I am again cutting back on the amount of photo shoots I am doing. I will now only be doing 2 a month instead of 4. Life is just busier now and this really is just a hobby of mine :) I hope everyone understands. That of course means that I will be full even earlier than I am now, so when you see an open date you want, call right away or it may be gone. I currently have these slots available: 1. Last 2 weeks of September--No longer available--I told you they would go fast! 2. First 2 weeks of October --Booked 3. First 2 weeks of November --Booked 4. Last 2 weeks of November (I will most likely be gone during Thanksgiving though--please keep that in mind) --Booked Starting September 1st I will give away my December mini session slots on a first come first serve basis. There will be 5 slots offered. You can email me at midnight if you like (someone did do that last time I opened my new session dates), but please don't call that late :) And that will be it until 2010, which I will start booking October 1st. I may be willing to make an exception for weddings. Just call and ask--and a chocolate bribe may help too :) It just depends on what the family is up to and how busy I am :)

2 comments:

  1. As always, they're fantastic! You are a busy woman! I'll have to keep the chocolate bribe in mind...hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take an October session!

    ReplyDelete