Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lots More New Layouts Starting Today!

Finally I have a spare moment to add some recent work! Despite my lack of blogging I did do quite a bit of scrapbooking during December--and that means I'm way behind on posting my work! I think it is time for another "layout a day" until I'm caught up. Sound good?

Okay, today's layout is one of my more recent ones made with the beautiful Jan kit from My Scrapbook Nook:







I have been loving playing with this new line from Fancy Pants! More coming with this kit soon! Let me take a moment and mention that My Scrapbook Nook is currently running a great special! You can check out all the details here: Nook Newsletter

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This LO is adorable, Ginger! I love this line from FP, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous kit and page! Love your design and the kit color scheme!

    ReplyDelete