Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Derby Time

These photos have been sitting out on my desk for a couple of months now waiting for the right papers to scrapbook them. Then along came Crate Paper's new Toy Box line and I knew it was perfect! I love the bright colors along with the boy toy theme--just the kind of thing a mom of three little boys needs! I have lots of this line left so I'm sure I'll pull it out to scrapbook some more layouts soon!


The Journaling reads: "Daddy, Grandpa, and you Ty, spent a lot of time on your Pinewood Derby car this year. You learned a lot from your first derby last year and you put that knowledge to good use! You won many races, finally losing to the car that took third place. Considering how many other cars that were there, you earned a really good placement! I was proud of you for cheering on your friends and learning how to be happy for them even if you lost. In the end you had a good time and ended up with the award for the fastest looking car! Jan 2011"

Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment