Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Love The Tree House....

....line from Pebbles! Super cute patterns and the colors are so very bright and cheerful! Right up my alley! I did this layout with them for the Pebbles blog. It's about the day a few years back that I found Spencer sitting on the couch trying to figure out his brother's Legos after spending an afternoon watching them play with them. He is always trying to do everything they do! Sometimes that's good, and sometimes that's bad! LOL! This time it was cute :)

Little Copycat

The journaling reads:

Spencer, you are always trying to imitate your big brothers! On this day they left out their Legos and you went right to work trying to put them together as you had seen them do earlier. Your hands didn’t yet have the strength required to push the blocks together, but that didn’t stop you from trying! You sat on the couch for the longest time, determined to figure it out! I thought it was adorable to see how quickly you learned just by watching your brothers! May 8th ‘08
Don't you just love that font? It one of my current favorites called Pea Alicia Script from: http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/pea-alicia/
Thanks for visiting today!


1 comment:

  1. I love this LO ! It's a perfect kid LO. Into my fav. Love your blog !

    ReplyDelete