Monday, March 21, 2011

That Winky Smile

Good Monday morning! We are just ending a wonderful Spring break here and I'm sad to see it go! My in-laws drove down to see us and we had a wonderful visit with them! We were able to show and explore with them the many fun tourist spots around town--including NASA, the Bluebell factory, and the extremely crowded Houston Rodeo. The boys certainly didn't want their break to end, but it's back to school today!

Over the break I got a few layouts done for Scrapbook.com, including this layout about Blake and his Winky Smile:


I've scrapbooked this photo before...sadly though, it went to CHA and never made it home, so I re-scrapbooked it! :) The journaling reads: "I’m not sure why you started winking your right eye Blake, but for awhile you did it quite a lot. I even wondered if you needed glasses and had your eye checked. Thankfully, nothing was wrong with it, it turns out it is just one of your fun quirks that I love!"

I'm so glad I have this photo as Blake doesn't really do this much anymore, but it used to be a very frequent site! The papers and embellishments on this layout are from the new Toy Box line from Crate Paper, which was really fun to work with--great colors, patterns, and images just perfect for my little guys! The letter stickers are from Basic Grey's new line, Life Of The Party, and I also used my new cloud punches by Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment