Friday, June 21, 2013

They love Lego Hero Factory

With my boys it seems just about every toy they play with is Lego related. Lego Ninjago and Lego Hero Factory are among their top favorite lines with Lego Harry Potter and Lego Star Wars coming in close as well. Creating their own designs currently trumps recreating what they made with the instructions, so lately we have had a plethora of "original" designs coming through. Each time they finish a new one they ask me to take a photo of it so that they can still remember what they made after they take it apart again. This time Ty wanted to remember this new villain he created:


Once again, this is the fun All About A Boy line from Echo Park. The fun gears are all stickers from this line and I thought they were perfect for a Lego layout. The twine, washi tape, and rhinestones are from Queen and Company, and there are a few random stamped stars from some old Chatterbox stamps I have. The border and the title were cut using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot 2.0. The weathered font I used for the word "Lego" is one of my new favorite alphabets. It comes from Kerri Bradford Studio. I love this alphabet and I'm sure you will see more of it in the future!

The journaling reads: "Ty, you just love to build new things with your Legos! Lately you have been having lots of fun building new characters with your hero Factory Legos. -Fall 2012"

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used this collection! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It is an awesome collection--so easy to scrap with!

      Delete
  2. What a super fun page!! I just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! I had a lot of fun making it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Chantal! And thanks for leaving a comment! :)

      Delete