Friday, June 14, 2013

Your Crazy Hairstyle

Lately Spencer can frequently be found trying to "style" his hair in the bathroom sink. He thinks it is awesome and funny. It all stemmed from this incident documented on the layout below.




The journaling reads: "One morning after your bath Spencer I helped you towel dry your hair and this is how it looked afterwards—crazy! I took you into the bathroom so you could see yourself in the mirror and you thought it was so funny! Now you like to slip away and wet your hair in the bathroom sink so it will stick up funny again. You think it is an awesome hairstyle! Spring 2013"

This layout uses the Boy Crazy collection from MY Mind's Eye. This line is one of my recent favorite scrapbook lines. It's just perfect for capturing my crazy boys! There is also some Queen and Company Baker's Twine, Buttons, and Washi Tape. The title was cut out on my portrait with the Cairo font and embossed with my Cuttlebug.

Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Spencer looks so much like Marc in that first picture! We are excited to see you guys next month.

    ReplyDelete