Thursday, June 3, 2010

Would You Like An Easier Way To Do Digital Scrapbooking?



Here is a little look at a digi layout I did this morning. It was created with Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software and artwork which I have recently fallen in love with! I've dabbled in digi before, but always found it time consuming and difficult to understand how to do some of the more basic things--let alone how to do more complicated stuff--like add that scalloped edged border at the bottom of my page. Then about 2-3 months ago I had the opportunity to play with Creative Memories StoryBook Creator+ 3.0 software and I was amazed at how user friendly it was. Right from the moment I installed it I was up and designing. It didn't take more than a few hours to really learn this program well and figure out how everything worked. There is an easy and intuitive way to do so many things. For example, aranging things on my page used to frustrate me as things never seemed perfectly lined up or evenly spaced--not anymore, a click of a button takes care of that for me now!  And that is just one example out of many features I love. Within a day of playing with this software I was hooked. I ordered a copy of the software for my Mom for Mother's Day and I plan on ordering more for other gifts.




You will certainly be seeing more digital scrapbooking out of me thanks to this! But never fear--I'll never jump ship to just digital scrapbooking--I like the feel of touching actual paper far to much. For proof here is another of my May layouts for scrapbook.com:


Now I have to run, we are getting ready for a last day of school party!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...LOOK at these fabulous pages! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know there's some tested and tried digital scrapbook software that is so user friendly. One of these days I might actually get into it.

    ReplyDelete