Monday, April 25, 2011

A Future Cowboy at Our House

This was Blake's first year participating in his school's annual hoedown as a student. He has come to be a part of Ty's hoe-down before, but he really got excited about having his turn to learn the dances and routines. Dressing up was also exciting to him and showing off his moves to his grandparents and me was his favorite part of it all.

Future Cowboy

This layout for Scrapbook.com is made with new lines by Cosmo Cricket. A few papers from Upcycle, Salt Air, and Social Club seemed to be made for each other so I did something I rarely do and used more than 1 line on a layout. I think I may have to try it more often! I based this layout on this fun sketch from the Studio Calico blog.


The journaling on this layout reads: What fun it was to go watch your first hoedown Blake! You had worked so hard to learn the dances and had so much fun performing them! Your grandparents and I loved coming to the school to see you do your line dances and routines. Clearly you were thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to be a “cowboy” today!

More scrapbook.com layouts to come this week!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Ginger this is gorgeous! I love how you used the photos! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete