Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Kit March Blog Hop


Welcome to the My Creative Scrapbook March Kit Reveal Blog Hop!

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I had the great pleasure of guest designing for My Creative Scrapbooks this past month. As part of their reveal they are doing a blog hop with awesome prizes! You can check out all the details below.




My Creative Scrapbook is thrilled to celebrate the reveal of our beautiful March kits with an inspiration-filled blog hop complete with beautiful PRIZES!  The design team has prepared a spectacular assortment of projects for you, so be sure to visit each blog to soak up all of the inspiration.

Several prizes are up for grabs!

*** One lucky winner will receive a March Limited Edition kit! ***

*** One lucky winner will receive a March Main kit! ***

*** One lucky winner will receive the assortment of chipboard below, courtesy of our fabulous friends at Blue Fern Studios! ***



>>>>> Here is how you can win <<<<<

Simply visit each of the participating blogs and leave comments along the way. You’ll find the links to the participating blogs at the end of this post.  The prize winners will be randomly chosen from the comments!

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook March kits:



Here is what I created with the main kit: 

Journaling reads: "Claire, if there is one thing I hope you know about yourself is that you are a daughter of God. I want you to know, that I know, that long before you ever came to be a part of our family, you lived with your Father in heaven. That he is the father of your spirit just as He is mine. I want you to know that as His daughter you are truly royal and divine. That as His daughter he loves you even more than I do, and like me, He always will. Always remember that you are not here to find your worth, but that you brought it with you. You are not ordinary, but extraordinary due to your divine heritage and I know that as you live your life true to that knowledge you will do amazing things. Remember, when you hear us call you princess, it is because you truly are a daughter of a king. Photo July 2012, Journaling Feb. 2015."



Journaling Reads: "These are some of my absolute favorite “mom moments.” Moments when we are just hanging out together, when I’m pushing some of my kids on the swings, jumping on the trampoline together, or maybe dancing around the house, or even just listening as one of you tells me about your day. I love the simple times of fun and joy that we share. I truly love being mom to you four! Fall 2013"




Journaling Reads: "Oh little Claire, what an artist you are! Today you colored all over yourself with markers and you were so excited to show me how “pretty” you are. I’m not sure how, but you even managed to color on the back of your neck. Good thing they were washable markers! 8/30/14"


Journaling Reads: "Claire, my Grandma Bosen made this pink knitted blanket for me when I was born. When we found out we were expecting a girl I was excited to use this very special blanket with you! I made certain we used it in some of your newborn photos as I hoped you will someday know how much I admire and love your great grandma, and feel hope that you will feel her love for you. July 2012"


My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here: http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

Before you go, remember to leave a comment to be entered into the prize drawings!

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook, too.

The blog hop ends on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Winners will be announced on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.


Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Mariusz Gierszewski: http://scrapkiart.blogspot.com/

28 comments:

  1. Очень нежные и трогательные работы.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible Ginger! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos and projects!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always incredible, Ginger! You are always one of my favorite scrappers. So glad you could join us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful layouts especially "daughter". Thanks for sharing your talent and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this I Am Collection. You put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness -- so sweet! You did such a great job with those precious pictures and adorable papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages Ginger! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ginger you are one of my favorite designers!! I just love your work!
    These layouts with the My Creative Scrapbook kit are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely layouts, and adore the first one so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked this kit! I'm always a huge fan of your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you captured those everyday precious moments with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love how all your backgrounds are white and you build on them! It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love your layouts. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layouts are AAA.
    Amazing. Awesome. and Aplus.
    Your style really speaks to my style and your heartfelt
    journaling really conveys the love and emotion you are
    pouring into your work. I could stare at your pages for
    hours and have now looked over several blog posts
    and gained even more inspiration. I hope you are back
    with MCS soon for more guest design work. I truly love
    it and am certainly inspired by it all. THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the I Am an Artist layout. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your love for your family is so obvious from these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my goodness your layout are so sweet and delicate, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful pages. Love the big flower on the baby. In the grapevine basket is darling too.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very nice layouts, I love the bright colors, it is spring feeling! And nice photos!

    ReplyDelete