Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ty is of course, as he seems...

Sweet, quiet, creative, careful, and very sensitive (especially when he has to have a talking to from me--he can cry and be sad about it forever!) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Still, we love all our boys like crazy! Even as different as they each are. :) Recently, someone at our church lost their 2 youngest children in an auto accident. I didn't really know them, but you can believe that their tragedy had me giving extra hugs and kisses to my boys last night. I don't know what I would ever do without them!

3 comments:

  1. Ginger, we love Ty and always have... he is such a sweet and gentle boy. And I love these pictures of him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the action shots of your kids...
    peace
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Ginger! I love these pictures. I laughed so hard at Blake! You seemed to capture all three of their personalities pretty well here.

    ReplyDelete