Friday, January 29, 2010

New KMA Layouts

Just a quick share today. These are my 2 of December layouts for Scrapbooks.com. I had a lot of fun with some photos of Spencer, both very recent (you can see his bandaged finger from our recent trip to the ER) and one not so recent (back when he was just 10 months old and a major drooler). Click for a closer look and to read the journaling.
A few detail shots here:
I'll have 2 more to post tomorrow and then a whole bunch of projects I did with the latest Queen and Company for their CHA booth to post over the next week or so. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun pages, Ginger!!! I love how you used the circles and layering here. I have some new things on my blog,too, if you have some time to look. I can't wait to see your CHA projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All boy! These pages are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete