Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank you Cosmo Cricket!

Last week I received a surprise message from Cosmo Cricket on my blog saying that they had noticed a layout of mine in the Feb issue of Scrapbook Trends that used Cosmo Cricket products. They mailed me a "Thank you for using Cosmo Cricket products package" a few days ago chock full of their "The Boyfriend" line. I love that line as is it perfect for scrapbooking boys.

And I happen to have a few of those :)

In fact just a few posts ago you can see a few other projects I did with that line for my KMA assignments last month. And here is a little something I worked up with their gift package. It is about our trip to an amusement park in Utah last Summer with my extended family. Spencer, being the youngest boy was pretty much along for the ride. He bravely went on a lot of the slightly bigger rides that would have scarred Ty and Blake at his age. I think he was having a good time at the park, but he wasn't super excited about it like his older brothers were. Later in the day we found this ride for Spencer and it was the first ride that he truly *loved*









There is a little bit of Cosmo Cricket's "Snorkel" and "Hello Sunshine" lines mixed in with "Boyfriend" on this layout. Title is Cosmo Cricket chipboard paired with a hand cut title from the font Pea Alicia Script from http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/ I love the fonts from this site--you should definitely check them out!


Journaling Reads: Spencer you were very patient with our 2 days at Lagoon. You followed the crowd and tried to understand why we would all be enjoying the various rides we flocked to over and over. You tolerated the small rides we put you on fairly well, except the boat ride you tried to climb out of, smiled a little at our crazy antics on the tilt-a-whirl, and you did really like running around the kids area in the water park--until you got too cold. However, it wasn't until we put you on this ride with your cousin that you truly seemed to be having the time of your life. You grinned and smiled and generally had a great time. I'm glad we finally found something that was more your speed! --August 2009

Anyhow, I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Cosmo Cricket! That was a really fun surprise and I look forward to making lots more fun paper crafts with the supplies you sent me!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend :) The girls are already getting excited to play with their cousins again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say thanks to you for turning me on to Cosmo Cricket....I love love love their Earth Love line...:) And of course I always love your layouts...so inspiring...I really miss scrapbook night at your house.

    ReplyDelete