Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More new layouts for Scrapbooks.com

Quick post again today. I have a mountain of stuff to finish up this week. We decided to paint some of the downstairs and finally print and hang up some enlargements of some of our favorite photos over the years. I've wanted to do this for some time, but we never seemed to get around to it. Well no more! I'm almost done editing them and then they are off to mpix! They should be hanging on our walls by the weekend! I'm excited!
I'll have to post a peek once we get them up!

I'm also excited that I got an email from Amber of My Mind's Eye yesterday. Seems I won the Honorable Mention spot from their recent blog sketch challenge! Yay! I got to choose a collection to play with, so now I'm waiting for the mail man to come so I can play with their Little Boy Blue collection that I've been eyeing since it came out at CHA! I'll show you what I make with it :)

And last for today, here are my other 2 layouts I did for my March assignment at scrapbooks.com. They both feature more new goodies from Cosmo Cricket. This first one uses a mix of their Garden Variety, Material Girl, and Joy Ride lines. I love how easily Cosmo Cricket lines work with each other!
Click for a closer look:
This one uses mainly their Joy Ride line with a bit of Boyfriend chipboard accents. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. super cute layouts!! i love all the fun colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take beautiful pictures and create lovely LO's with them :)

    ReplyDelete