Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Layout A Day--Day 2

Welcome to day 2! Today I've got another layout I did for scrapbooks.com with the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boys Line! This one is about the little bald spot all my boys have gotten on the back of their heads before they start sitting up and crawling :) I used to love to kiss the smooth skin back there when they were little!

Journaling Reads: "You Spencer were my only baby to have much hair, but even you developed the characteristic baby bald spot on the back of your head from having your head constantly resting and rubbing against whatever was holding up your heavy head. Now that you are starting to crawl and sit up much more the bald spot is starting to disappear and soon it will only be a memory! --Fall 2007"

Be sure and come back tomorrow for day 3!


2 comments: