Monday, November 8, 2010

I've said it before, but I really do love the street we live on....

...it just couldn't be better! So I scrapbooked about it (of course) :)

I did this layout with the awesome Nov. kit from My Scrapbook Nook--that I told you about in the last post. I love everything to do with Cosmo Cricket and this kit is full of it! I believe there is only 2 of these kits left, so if your interested in having one for yourself, you might want to hurry :)



The journaling reads:

We are so blessed to live on our street! We have such great neighbors and there are some really awesome kids for our boys to play with. We have block parties with them, celebrate the end of school together, baby-sit for each other and on any nice evening you can find the families outside visiting with each other and the kids playing games, skating, or riding bikes in the street together. We love our street! --Spring 2010

 Wow, I didn't know blogger could copy the font too! Awesome! I guess you learn something new everyday :)

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. LOve the papers and embellies on this great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this, Ginger! You make every kit look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just AWESOME Ginger! Love the papers and such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is such an amazing layout. I love the colors and your design is just perfect! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your style, Ginger! I started my own blog just today and your blog was one of the first ones I linked to!

    ReplyDelete