Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Queen and Company's Winter 2011 CHA Release

I love designing for Queen and Company! Every show I am always amazed at the marvelous lines Wendy produces. This year was no exception!

I particularly love these new mini borders which are being made out of a new material (no longer felt) and I love that this new material had added texture and is much less prone to stretching after you remove the backing!


And what's not to love about all these great shaped bling designs!




Here are a couple of the cards I made with the new Magic line. They should help you see the awesome texture of the new borders better!





 Thanks for letting me share! Hopefully a store near you will carry these lines once they become available...or try scrapbook.com who typically carries their products!

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Ginger. I like both cards, but the Happy Birthday one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete