Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pebbles Love Cards

Well it is freezing again here so I'm hiding out inside and tying up a couple of lose ends on some projects. At least this weather is good for helping me find time to scrapbook--I can't think of much else it's good for! Spring please hurry up!

Okay, enough whining about the weather! Today it's my turn again up on the Pebbles blog! Our theme this week was "Love" and I decided to make a couple of cards for giving away this month:




I had a lot of fun using their adorable Twitterpated line for these projects. Great colors, fabulous patterns, lots of super fun matching embellishments--what more could a girl want?!
There are lots more love themed projects on the Pebbles blog--be sure and stop by and check them out!

Have a great day!

1 comment: