Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Go Lucky

I totally adore this new collection from Pebbles! Great combos of bright colors, fabulous embellishments and just enough orange to make me happy :)

Here is a layout I did with this collection that went up on the Pebbles blog today.

3 Little Pigs

Journaling Reads:
Recently we took you boys to spend the day at the Houston Rodeo. While there we piled into a big white tent and had a great time cheering on hog #4 in the pig races! As we got seated, Grandma Williams bought each of you boys these cute little noses to wear. All three of you loved them and wore them not only for the pig races, but for a good part of the afternoon as well! They made for a very fun rodeo souvenir!  March 16th 2011

Other than the Happy Go Lucky Line, I also used one of my favorite punches, the puzzle punch from Creative Memories, and some SRM clear stickers.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment