Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Family Mini Session Information

Yes, I finally have all the information together for mini sessions this fall. The date will be October 22nd and I will have the following slots:

Morning sessions at Spring Creek Park:
8:30am
9:00am
9:30am
10:00am

Afternoon sessions at Burroughs Park:
3:30pm
4:00pm
4:30pm
5:00pm
5:30pm

For the first time ever, I will also offer a second date on Sat November 5th to try and fit more of you in. These are the time slots for November 5th

Gleannloch Farms
3:00pm
3:30pm
4:00pm
4:30pm
5:00pm
5:30pm


Just a reminder, these sessions are mini sessions where my goal will be to get 1 or 2 family poses for Christmas cards etc., and 1 pose of each child. Sometimes there is time to get a shot of just the children together and just the Mom/Dad together as well. If there is time left after all of that, and you have a specific grouping or pose in mind, I have no problem attempting it! Typically a mini session will take around 20-30 minutes and will yield around 10-12 photos which will be edited and then given to you on CD to print as you wish. The cost for these mini sessions is $25 per family. CD’s will be given out just after Thanksgiving.

I will begin booking on October 1st, hopefully giving everyone enough time find out about it and see if it will work for their family. I fill up very, very, fast! Many times on the first day. You may call or email, but if you are going to wait up until midnight please just send an email J I’m often up that late on a Friday night, but just in case I’m actually sleeping let’s not disrupt that. J  

If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to call or send me an email!

Enjoy your Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Are all the slots for november 5th gone? This is lisa hartzheim...you did some a couple years ago for us. Let me know ragslisa@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete