Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Old Fashioned Fun

As I mentioned yesterday, I have another layout of Spencer's favorites from Nauvoo to share today. Like Blake, Spencer really loved this children's play area, though he spent most of his time running between the various sawhorses for "rides." He loved climbing up and down on them and pretending that they were real. 


I put my circle punches to good use on this layout. I have always loved the looked of off center smaller circles punched inside larger ones.


I loved this set of Thickers from American Crafts. The font was a good match for the old fashioned feel of this layout, and made the title stand out well.


The buttons on here and the very cool "Goosebump" bling are by Queen and Company, and as I said yesterday the papers are the Double Dutch line by Lilly Bee.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments: