Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Brand New KitchenAid (Named Spencer)

Today I have a new layout I did for scrapbook.com using the new Echo Park, Note To Self collection. It's about Spencer's new love for helping me in the kitchen :)


The journaling reads: " Yes Spencer, you are my new “KitchenAid!” You have recently developed an interest in helping me cook and you can frequently be seen pulling up a chair to the counter so that you can help me mix, stir, and bake our meals! Spring 2012"


I just loved the colors and the element stickers in this collection. I actually made three layouts with it recently, not just this one. 



The large alphabet letters on this layout come from the Basic Grey PB&J collection and the baker's twine is by Queen and Company. Everything else is by Echo Park.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page, Ginger! I love that cute little ViewMaster piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and love your layout! Must get some of those yummy letter stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, pictures and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love that collection!

    ReplyDelete