Wednesday, April 26, 2017

New Release Projects

Today I just wanted to share a few cards made with some of the newest products from Queen and Company. This first card was designed to feature one of my favorite new releases, Sparklers! These pretty flowers with sparkly centers come in eight different colors. The purple ones were really speaking to me so I designed this wreath card with 10 flowers from the purple set. There are also a bunch of purple Posies mixed in and some purple Sparkle String tied across the center of the card and I embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug damask folder.





This card was made using the new Paw Print Foam Front Card. I filled the cavities with a mixture of Star and Bubbles Toppings in blue, yellow, and green. As a mom with several boys those stars are some of favorites of the new Toppings! Tag is a die from My Favorite Things.



And lastly this card was created to feature the new Iridescent Flowers. The photos really don't do these flowers justice. They have this amazing and beautiful sparkle in person. I used a mixture of citrus colored flowers and Opals along the side of the card and tied the front with orange Baker's Twine. That little tag is another die from My Favorite Things and the embossing folder is a Cuttlebug folder called Forest. The tag is also a die from My Favorite Things.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment